I probably should have posted this when it was actually Christmas season and red, white and green were the appropriate seasonal colors.
That being said:
Chocolate + Mint + Biscotti = Deliciousness.
Mint M&M Biscotti
Makes: 2-3 Dozen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup mint M&M's
- 3 eggs
1) Preheat oven to 300 F. Prepare baking sheet with foil and cooking spray.
2) In bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Add in eggs and form dough into a ball (dough will be sticky).
3) Divide dough into two balls. Roll each into 12-inch logs. Transfer to baking sheet and flatten logs.
4) Bake for 50-55 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes and turn oven down to 275 F.
5) Slice logs into 1/2 inch slices. Arrange biscotti onto the baking sheet onto their sides. Return to oven for another 20-25 minutes (depending on how dry you want them to be). Remove and let cool completely.